Thursday, February 5, 2009

Confused Mind :( :)

There is no doubt that sometimes I am totally confused. That is why today I have decided to write about transforming my confusions or experiences into valuable moments for my future successes. I know confused mind is never pleasant, but that does not make them bad. They are a natural part of my life's flow. Believe it or not, there are benefits to experiencing such situations.

I think I can learn valuable lessons that will benefit me in the end. My confused mind causes me to reprioritize my life. These periods give me the opportunity to think about the things that are important to me and remind me not to take them for granted. Confusions can also strengthen my relationships and communities. In times of need or say solution, friends/family naturally pull together. These are the times when I need others and they need me.

For me my own confused mind forces me to be more innovative by pushing me to seek new directions and encourage me to be more flexible and determined. But on the other hand confusing situations can also be a heart touching experience by reminding me that I am human with heart, just like everyone around me. I hope that my own thoughts will help me to confront the times I am living right now. So the next time whenever I feel the weight of my current confusions, I will give myself a pat on the back for all that I am dealing with and give a hug to those who mean so much to me. I wish this post of mine will help me to put my current confused mind in perspective and give me new courage and patience in tackling them.

Have a Good Day !!
Hemali

4 comments:

Quaintzy Patchez said...

You got INJURED?

Awww! Goodness, how are you? :(

Hemali- Gadget Freak said...

oh yea but nothing serious dear :)

Anonymous said...

confused? y so??


your friend
the 4th one! ;)

Hemali- Gadget Freak said...

Name Please ??