Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Take the Time

"I dont remember exactly where I read this but dont know why since I read these important and interesting points its impossible for me to forget !! I just love this title now "Take the time". sometimes in our busy schedule it helps us to realize that one must have time for him/her self.
So now its a part of my new post too. "

TAKE THE TIME

Take time to laugh - Its a music of Heart,

Take time to cry - Its a sign of large Heart,

Take time to read - Its a source of Knowledge,

Take time to hear - Its a power of Intelligence,

Take time to think - Its a key to success,

Take time to play - Its a freshness of Childhood,

Take time to dream - Its a breath of Happiness,

Take time to Live , Because Time passes...
QUICKLY and NEVER returns...

1 comment: